Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mixed Media Mayhem at Twiddleybitz this month

My second Layout for this month I found a wet one on my desk that had dried out but I loved the colours. I thought it would make a great photo matt.


I found an embossed card stock, sanded it back a bit centred the wet one and as I glued it I scrunched it up for texture.
When it had dried I laid a stencil over the top and used some gesso for contrast.



I played around with my accents and took a photo before I removed them. I realised another colour on the  back ground would be good so I added some brick red glimmer spray across the centre.
I also felt the leaves needed to be lifted so I used crackle accents over the top of them too. I added some stamps in black ink too.




Thank you for looking.

Tracey

2 comments: