Sunday, June 15, 2014

White with one June challenge

This month at white with one we are adding Pomegranate 

http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/

Go and check out the awesome inspiration from the girls on this site.


My niece is everything girly, she loves pink. Her Aunty not so much LOL. But I do indulge her. Stop her in front of a shoe store and she says "OH, WOW" . I have her trained well. When she was born I bought her first pair of patent leather red glitter mary janes. Way too big of cause but waiting ready for the day she walked. I also bought her, her first pink glitter handbag, the rest is history so they say. Caitlin will not go any where with out a handbag she will be two in two weeks.


thank you for looking
tracey 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous story and a beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning background!!! Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete