Monday, February 23, 2015

Gauche Alchemy February Challenge

Well this challenge board made us think outside the box, which was fabulous.


If you need some mojo boosting head over to the blog and take a peak

 I had to flip the title to make it work for me. I had fun with this one.

I have used a background technique that Natalie May demoed recently it is great. You use masking tape. I have done this project in my art journal.

I am addicted to Smith's chicken chips, have been all my life.
I really, really need an intervention. LOL

I had to go get a packet, eat them all of cause, and shrink the packet in the oven for this.


3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! I love that you used the packaging of your favorite snack.....AND SHRUNK IT IN THE OVEN!!! Beautiful color mix and I am totally diggin' that background! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Gauche Alchemy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Tracey, I loved that b/g technique too, must give it a go. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture on this piece! I love your creative use of the chip packaging! Thanks for joining the Gauche Alchemy February Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete