Monday, March 2, 2015

Lindy's Stamp Gang Colour challenge March

Back again with another beautiful colour challenge from 


I have done my layout on black card stock because I love how the Glitz sprays dry on the darker backgrounds.


I sprayed my chipboard words and squiggles with the tainted love teal first,
then all the chipboard was heat embossed with Angel wings peacock. I love how it turns a different colour depending on the background it goes over.
 On the back ground I used a few colour sprays but I really loved how the Royal Peacock Glitz spray reacted with the black background.
The other sprays used where....
these where used on the frame and splatz on the background.

Thanks for looking
Tracey

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Tracey! Thanks so much for joining the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Tracey, this is fantastic! Love your mixed media creations. I think I need to buy some of the Angel Wings Peacock....that colour is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, it's such an amazing project!!! Love the deep vibrant colors and the whole concept!!!
    Thank you for sharing your talent at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work , love all these rounds and the contrast between black and white. Thank you for joining us with the Lindy's Stamp Gang challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing page, I love all the details! Thank you for joining us at LSG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing and interesting work!
    Thanks for joining the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! You are so right about the glitz sprays on a dark background! Wonderful!! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's for the Color Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project!! Love the contrast of black background and delicate colors of the palette! Thank you for joining us at LSG Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete