Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Scrap the boys August challenge

This month over at

we have a mother son theme happening.

When we went to our youngest son's year 12 graduation I forgot to grab my camera!!!! I had my smart phone with me but unfortunately it didn't have a very good camera.
I was able to salvage these 3 photo's but they were such poor quality that I had to print them small. At least I have something to scrap for this event.


Here is my layout.


Needless to say I went and got myself a new smart phone with a better camera.
Tracey

5 comments:

  1. Wow Tracey, I love the background ...and the chipboard matches perfect with the pics...Beautiful layout...Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page, and yes, better to have these photos than none at all! Thanks for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing page Tracey, love everything about it. Thanks for playing along with STB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics and an awesome take on the challenge!! Thanks for playing along at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great page and a nice record of this special moment. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete