Tuesday, November 1, 2016

White with ONE November Challenge 2016

Hi Everyone,

We have a gorgeous blue this month at White with One blog challenge.


I chose a lovely selfie of my daughter to frame with in a frame.


I started with some texture paste on the background through a Tim Holtz stencil.
Let it dry and then just tinted it with a blue mist and some Tim Holtz weathered wood distress stain.
I brushed the stain over the white frame too.

I cut a round doily chipboard from WOW chipboard in half to use as finials for the top and bottom of the frame. I coloured that with Heidi Swapp navy mist.

I used some paper flowers from kaiser in the grey/blue tones.
My title and butterfly I heat embossed with some aged aqua powder from stampendous.

I then framed it again in a 12 x 12 shadow box frame from K-Mart.

Please join us this month and have fun with this lovely colour.

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment