Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Kraft+ Feburary 2018

OK I have a confession back in the day of ABBA
I hated them. I know I hear your gasps of disbelief.

So when the stage show arrived I was really reluctant to go and see it and I love live theatre.

I took my then 9 year daughter and we laughed, danced, cried and had a bloody good time.

There was one song in particular called "Slipping through my fingers".
(that was the crying part of the show)
That really hit my heart. Do yourself a favour (as Molly says) and if you haven't heard it have a listen.

I thought it was just written for the stage show but it was written in 1981 for the Album called "The Visitors"


Then came the Kaft+ mood board and I thought SHIT. LOL

Then I got all nostalgic and remember the show and my darling daughter, who by the way is doing a bachelor of Music, majoring in audio engeneering. 




So this is what I came up with, with the help of a special music pack from KinderKreations.
KP1802




thanks for looking
Tracey

7 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, love the lyrics and love the heart beats and music embellies... what great inspiration for this challenge.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful page, with the music notes and the subtle background inking. Loved the back story which inspired your page and thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! Love that you played along and shared this wonderful interpretation with us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome take on this challenge! I love your page so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool page - love the treble clefs in the background and, of course, your admission on what you first thought of ABBA! I'm amazed how many scrappers were touched by this band one way or another! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!
    Such a beautiful layout. Love the music notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the heartbeats - and what a funny story! Thanks for joining in at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete